xfce4-terminal new tarball

Randy Chung aoshi at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Sep 30 05:27:38 CEST 2004

I could try hacking it to be compatible with 4.0.6, but that's kind of
kludgy and won't be as helpful as testing it with the 4.2 branch.  If
you want to try giving it a swing anyways, what you can do is install
the core modules from CVS into a separate directory (e.g.
/usr/local/xfce4cvs), and then build xfce4-terminal and have them
compile against those libraries.  I've done that before and it's worked
fine, but your mileage may vary.

Give it a swing if you've the time though, it's nifty :)

--

Randy