XFCE is discussed in distrowatch

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Tue Sep 28 17:42:13 CEST 2004

Erik Harrison wrote:

>If XFce did accept donations, what would be done with the money?

i'd probably use it for junk food.

seriously...  i don't really know.  our hosting and bandwidth is donated
(though i suppose they wouldn't mind some random thank-you payments).
perhaps we could come up with some creative use, to buy something that
helps with development?  i really have no idea what that could be, though.

yeah, so i'm back to the junk food idea ^_~.

    -brian