Hello...first Question

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Mon Sep 27 13:47:59 CEST 2004

On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 01:29:01PM +0200, webmaster at nebulon.de wrote:
> Hello
>
> My first Question, so please be nice ,)
>
> It's the first time I wrote something for a big project.
>
> So I wrote a simple update for xfrun.c
> With it you can run commands with su aso root. (Only with xterm)
> Because i missed this feature.

Hmm, I'm not sure this is the right solution. If I understand correctly this
is the equivalent of su -c <cmd> with run in terminal checked. Is that
correct?

I think that if it cannot be handled in the GUI there is no real advantage or
not enough at least.

> Now my question. I used a msgid in the *.po file and it works.
> should i rewrite all the line numbers in the documentaon lines in the po file by
> hand or is there an script which generates these files ?

You only need to mark translatable strings with _("string"). Then you need to
do a make update-po in the po/ directory. Unless you use an existing
translation, then it should just work.

	Jasper