xfwm4's wrap workspaces broken?

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Sun Sep 26 13:33:12 CEST 2004

Olivier Fourdan wrote:

>On Sun, 2004-09-26 at 13:15, Francois Le Clainche wrote:
>

>>Le dimanche 26 septembre 2004 à 12:38, Olivier Fourdan a écrit:
>>

>>>But that is not optional.
>>>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I really hope that it'll be optional, or permanently added again.
>>That feature alone allowed me to switch from Windowmaker to xfce4.
>>

>Well, if that's the case then you definitely switched for the wrong
>reasons.
>
>That's option has been removed for months and you guys wake up on the
>day that we should release a beta release? C'mon...

actually, i've emailed the list twice about this over the past month or
so, and i've been ignored.  i haven't thought much of it, because
xfdesktop has been wrapping my scrolling quite happily until it started
forwarding events today.  i think that's the case for just about anyone
that will be disappointed by this change.

    -brian