[patch] Forward scroll and unused button events to the window manager

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Fri Sep 24 21:57:12 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-24 at 21:38, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> On 09/24/04 13:21, Nils Rennebarth wrote:
> just weird.  i haven't decided if i care or not.

I do. We should not break our design just because some people don't use
xfwm4 and would like to keep a functionality that is in xfwm4.

So, from a design stand point, I thing the patch makes perfectly sense
and I'm glad someone took time to do it. I did write the original code
responsible from the wheel scroll in both xfwm4 and xfdesktop, and I
think that patch is a good thing for xfdesktop (I am not judging the
code itself, I just think it's a good design decision to remove that
particular code from xfdesktop)

 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -