xffm, libraries and 'interface'

Maarten Boekhold boekhold at emirates.net.ae
Fri Sep 24 12:24:46 CEST 2004

edscott wilson garcia wrote:
> Maarten:
>
> I've now added the G_MODULE_EXPORT to all exported symbols and created
> an IMPORTS file with a perl script. Both the IMPORTS file and the perl
> script are in the utils directory.

Hi,

Sofar I have two remarks (didn't actually get around to doing any
testing..):

1) Some symbols appear more than once in the IMPORTS file:
         is_in_fstab = xffm_fstab.dll.is_in_fstab
         is_in_fstab = xffm_fstab.dll.is_in_fstab
         is_in_fstab = xffm_fstab.dll.is_in_fstab
         is_in_fstab = xffm_fstab.dll.is_in_fstab
         my_strftime = xffm.exe.my_strftime
         my_strftime = xffm.exe.my_strftime
         open_fstab = xffm_fstab.dll.open_fstab
         open_fstab = xffm_fstab.dll.open_fstab
         open_fstab = xffm_fstab.dll.open_fstab
         open_fstab = xffm_fstab.dll.open_fstab
2) I suspect all library entries need a 'cyg' prefix, i.e.:
	is_in_fstab = cygxffm_fstab.dll.is_in_fstab

I'll do a bit more testing on that this weekend.

Also, I don't suppose you have 'integrated' the generation of this
IMPORTS file into the build system yet, have you? I'll work on that as
well. I suspect that the best place to do this is in the top-level
Makefile.am...

Man there's a lot of exported symbols!

Maarten