stop cycling desktops with scrollbutton

Nils Rennebarth Nils.Rennebarth at web.de
Wed Sep 22 13:49:18 CEST 2004

Hi,

I tried to prevent the fwm4 windowmanager from switching desktops while
scrolling the mouse over the root window. That works and it is easy and
appropriate to make it a "hidden" option, only accessible by editing
xfwm4rc. I understand that a the moment no changes will go in that
affect strings.

However xfdesktop also provides the same feature, and xfdesktop appears
to not read a simple configfile on startup.

Any suggestions?

--
                                      ______
                                     (Muuuhh)