Panel memory leak?

Peeter Vois Peeter.Vois at proekspert.ee
Tue Sep 21 14:46:01 CEST 2004

Hi !

> Yes, and the menus are created on first use and remain in memory afterwards.

I feel that the loss of memory is bigger disadvantage to me than if it
will take a fraction of time to create the menu each time it is needed.

Looks like the same applies to xfce-mcs-manager, by opening different
dialogs the memory usage will only raise. The problem is that the
configuration dialog might not be needed during the year afterwards. I
usually hold the desktop opened for loooong time until there will be
desperate need to close it. This way I'll save lot of time by starting
at the point I did end the day before.

Best Regards
Peeter