Anonymous bug system

Tuukka Mäkinen tukem at iki.fi
Mon Sep 20 11:40:58 CEST 2004

Speaking of Bugzilla and bug systems in general has any of you heard of
a bug system that allows easier user bug report? In Bugzilla one has to
first register to get an an account and then to understand that
overwhelming user interface. To a developer it's great but to Joe User
who just noticed this bug...

With one or two programs it's not a problem but lets say I test then
different programs and find a bug or have a new feature idea. I would
quickly have account in dozen places for just one bug report.

So what I would like is a system where I could give my email address and
then I would be sent a one time password. That way it could be made sure
I use real address and I could be reached if more information is required.

-Tuukka