bugzilla common queries

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Sat Sep 18 10:27:20 CEST 2004

hey all-

i'm working on a simple page with links for common bugzilla queries.  so
far i have:
http://kelnos.spuriousinterrupt.org/bugzilla-2.18rc2/common_queries.cgi
let me know if there's anything you'd like me to add.  note that
everyone gets a "my bugs" link at the bottom, so you can get all bugs
assigned to you or that you've reported.

i've also started on "brian's bugzilla cheatsheet"
(http://kelnos.spuriousinterrupt.org/bugzilla-2.18rc2/cheatsheet.cgi),
which will hopefully serve as a useful intro for people who haven't used
bugzilla before.

you can't log in properly because the passwords are hashed differently
in mantis and in bugzilla.  unfortunately, the link to reset your
password doesn't work, because it keeps sending emails out as
apache at kelnos.spuriousinterrupt.org, and my mail relay is rejecting
them.  oh well.  if you want to create another account with another
address and mess around with it, feel free.  i'm going to dump and redo
the database if/when we transition.

    -brian