bug tracker improvements

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Sat Sep 18 00:29:32 CEST 2004

On 09/17/04 15:20, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> that's fine.  if you could just create a xfce_bugs database and xfce_bugs
> user, and let me know what the password is, i can certainly do as you
> suggest. (btw, according to the bugzilla docs, the DB user needs the following
> privs: SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, INDEX, ALTER, CREATE, LOCK TABLES,
> CREATE TEMPORARY TABLES, DROP, REFERENCES.  The root directory of the install
> will need, apache-wise:
> AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
> Options +ExecCGI +FollowSymLinks
> AllowOverride Limit
> bugzilla will take care of creating .htaccess files to further lock down
> the directories.)

forgot to mention, the following perl modules also need to be present
(probably most of them already are):
AppConfig (1.52+)
CGI (2.93+)
Data::Dumper
Date::Format (2.21+)
DBI (1.36+)
DBD::mysql (2.1010+)
File::Spec (0.82)+
File::Temp
Template (2.08+)
Text::Wrap (2001.0131+)
the following are optional, but useful:
XML::Parser
PatchReader (0.9.4)
MIME::Parser
don't worry about the optionals if it's too much of a pain.

thanks again,
brian