Segfault with xfdesktop tonight

Thu Sep 16 05:53:38 CEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-15 at 21:49, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> thanks for the report.  fixed in CVS (after the usual anon delay).
>
> 	-brian

Brian,

Thanks for the rapid reply. I updated the module (only xfdesktop) and it
will run, but I get the following now:

(gdb) r
Starting program: /usr/local/bin/xfdesktop
Error while mapping shared library sections:
: Success.
Error while reading shared library symbols:
: No such file or directory.
[...]
[New Thread -150802304 (LWP 26395)]
Error while reading shared library symbols:
: No such file or directory.
*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice
*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice
*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice
*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice
*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice
*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice
*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice
*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice
*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice
*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice

The above lines continue indefinitely until I break the loop.

Should I have updated other modules as well or should updating xfdesktop
be sufficient?

Thanks,

Marc