[patch] xfdestop, cygwin patch

Danny Milosavljevic danny.milo at gmx.net
Wed Sep 15 19:24:30 CEST 2004

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 15.09.2004, 00:42 -0700 schrieb Brian J. Tarricone:
> Maarten Boekhold wrote:
>
> > Hi all (brian?),
> >
> > Here's a patch to get xfdesktop to compile correctly under cygwin.
> > Also included is a new file, src/xfdesktop.def, which is required for
> > cygwin.
> >
> > Please consider applying this patch...
>
> committed.  sorry for the delay, i've been a bit out of it the past
> couple days.  great work - looking forward to compiling it on my evil
> windows box at work when it's done ^_~.
>
>     -brian
>
> p.s.  unrelated note - got x.org 6.8.0 running; xcompmgr is yummy ^_^

yeah :)

but... wonder if it is me or does mplayer have a hell of a problem with
it ?

I tried using both xv and sdl vo, but both show artifacts / damaged
exterior / nothing at all when pressing F, playing video... and their
x11 vo driver slowed down to a crawl...

sigh...

btw: *all* other apps can deal with it surprisingly well :)

cheers,
   Danny

--
www.keyserver.net key id A334AEA6