DBH_RUN_FILE memory leak

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Tue Sep 14 20:18:17 CEST 2004

Hi edscott,

I was looking at xfrun for necessary basedir spec changes hen I found
this memory leak:

DBH_RUN_FILE is defined as a comma separated list of strings to be used
for building the file name. The definition is:

# define XFCE_USER_CACHE_DIR xfce_resource_save_location
(XFCE_RESOURCE_CACHE,"/",TRUE),"xfce4"

#define RUN_DBH_FILE XFCE_USER_CACHE_DIR,"xfce4-modules","runlist.2.dbh"

xfce_resource_save_location() allocates memory for the return value.
Using g_build_filename (DBH_RUN_FILE, NULL); leaks this memory.

I haven't really looked into the effort that is required to fix this
everywhere.

	Jasper