Fwd: Re: SAWFISH and XFCE4

Willy Gardiol willy at gardiol.org
Sun Sep 12 11:20:03 CEST 2004

I am forwarding this messagefrom the sawfish mailing list, it seems to be a
bug in the XFCE4 pager actually...

So i tried and i came out with the attached patch (sorry, it is against 4.0.6
i do not know how to access CVS and latest branch).

It ocmpletely fix the problem, it is based on and old libwnck patch, which has
probably been applied after netk-pager was copied from libwnck.

Can you apply this patch to xfce4?

thanks

- ----------  Messaggio inoltrato  ----------