Cygwin port revisited: information on plugin interfaces

Maarten Boekhold boekhold at emirates.net.ae
Thu Sep 9 17:30:00 CEST 2004

Hi all,

Some time ago I had a couple of posts about porting XFCE to cygwin. I've
returned from (a couple of) vacations, and have started looking at this
again. By now I've figured out how to solve the biggest hurdles.

One of the main problems was/is the plugin system(s) of XFCE
(mcs-manager and panel). I've now figured out how I can get this working
on cygwin with minimal effort. However, I need a complete list of all
the functions that the mcs-manager and the panel binaries export to the
plugin libraries they load (i.e. functions that are defined in the
executable and are invoked by the plugins)

Is such a list available, if so where, if not can somebody create a
short list of these functions?

Maarten