Supporting Base Dir Spec

edscott edscott at prodigy.net.mx
Wed Sep 8 19:55:18 CEST 2004

El mié, 08-09-2004 a las 10:40, Jasper Huijsmans escribió:
> Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> > i'm all for this, but i thought it was decided that we were going to
> > wait until 4.3, mainly because of issues with migrating old user data.
> >

> Ah, right. I can't remember. If that's the case, some modules must be
> changed to use the old locations, I think.
>
> I don't mind waiting for the next release.

I don't recall the decision of waiting for 4.3 (if any one has a
reference to the mail where this was decided, I will appreciate seeing
it). As far as I can recall, an update script to move files from old
locations to new locations would be provided.

Xffm was changed to use the new locations over a month ago, so I will
not have time to change back to the old locations (even though I was
against the change in the first place).

regards,

Edscott