Reminder: Beta 2 this WE

edscott wilson garcia edscott at xfce.org
Fri Oct 29 22:59:48 CEST 2004

El vie, 29-10-2004 a las 01:24, Randy Chung escribió:
> If everybody could get me their changelogs or NEWS updates then I could
> compile something together in the next day or two.

For xffm 4.1.91:
- Reduced the basic fallback iconset
- Optimized icon theme searching (mime-icons no longer using
xfce-icontheme)
- Fixed bugs on resolving icons for inherited themes
- Add support for all gtk supported icons (besides svg, xpm and png)
- Fallback icon resolution for broken installations (no icon.theme, no
theme.mime.xml)
- Added the pastelink function (toolbar and menu)
- Put gnome and kde trash as folders within trash branch
- Instruct session manager to reopen xffm at the directory where they
were when saveyourself ocurred
- Reduced the basic fallback iconset
- Assorted bug fixes.

regards,