Reminder: Beta 2 this WE

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Fri Oct 29 09:31:12 CEST 2004

On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 11:24:05PM -0700, Randy Chung wrote:
> If everybody could get me their changelogs or NEWS updates then I could
> compile something together in the next day or two.

I think for the betas we should keep the release notes fairly simple.

Xfce 4.2 BETA2 (4.1.91)

What is it
  Second beta release for the next version of the Xfce Desktop Environment and
  Development platform.

Who is it for
  For users and developers who are interested in the next version of Xfce. It
  should be fairly stable, but since it is a beta we do need your help to
  find the last remaining problems.

Where to get it
  http://www.xfce.org/project/xfce/

What's new

Installation instructions

Thank you for you interest in Xfce.

	-- The Xfce Development Team --

Something like that, IANANES (I am not a native English speaker ;-), etc.

	Jasper