Reminder: Beta 2 this WE

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Fri Oct 29 08:22:13 CEST 2004

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> Olivier Fourdan wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> As planned, we shall release beta this WE. If you have any pending fix,
>> please make sure it's applied before Saturday 18:00 CET
>>

> Good, a deadline ;-)
>
> Anything we can do to ease the work required for the release? Apart from
> checking if thing build from tarballs created by make dist.

Oh, hmm, release notes...

I updated the panel NEWS file. Changes between beta1 and beta2:

4.1.91 (4.2 BETA2)
- Several translation updates (Jean-Francois)

- Some autohide fixes with open dialogs (Jasper)

- Fix multihead support (Jasper)

- Translucent panel when set on top. Needs xfwm4 with composite support
   and XOrg >= 6.8.0 with composite extension enabled. (Olivier)