xfmedia 0.1.0 released

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Tue Oct 26 23:00:23 CEST 2004

Hi

For you own use, at home, yes, you can do whatever you want, even break
your system, nobody will complain.

But in corporate environments, people usually stick with older versions.
For example, the recent RHEL 3.0 still ships with gtk 2.2 and upgrading
this can cause trouble.

Xfce is not such a big project, so it has to adapt to others rather than
forcing others to adapt to Xfce.

I hope that makes sense to you, if not, I won't try to argue.

Cheers,
Olivier.