Bug in panel transparency

Philip Scott philip.scott10 at ntlworld.com
Fri Oct 22 23:50:01 CEST 2004

Hi, I'm running CVS and have noticed the following bug when the panel is
semi-transparent:

If the date/time plugin's "Clock type" or "Show seconds" settings
(possibly other things, but not found it with anything else I use
though) are reconfigured, then the panel goes more and more transparent
each time. If a section of the panel is updated (the time changing, or
buttons hovered over, for example) then it goes back to how it should
look but the static parts, for example at the ends, stays the colour of
the broken transparency but then functions fine apart from that, being
transparent when windows are moved behind it.
And now I've written this, I've just noticed that switching to a VT and
then X again gets rid of it.

Should I submit this to bugzilla as well if you're preparing for beta 2?

Thanks.