wrap workspace feature oddities

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Thu Oct 21 19:48:13 CEST 2004

Hi

Also, that might just be a "how to" issue:

The wrap resistance determines the number of moves on the scree nedge
before the wrap occurs. Obviously, the scree nis notexpandable, which
means that once you reach an edge, the pointer won't move any further.

So you need to move the pointer the other way to trigger the wrap.

E.g.

You want to drag a window to the next workspace on the right. You
therefore move the window to the right edge of the screen, and then
slightly move the pointer up and down (keeping the poitner on the right
edge) until the wrap occurs.

HTH
Olivier.