xfwm4 + Xinerama

Andre Lerche a.lerche at gmx.net
Sat Oct 16 10:10:09 CEST 2004

Good morning --

Olivier Fourdan wrote:

>On Sat, 2004-10-16 at 00:07 +0200, Andre Lerche wrote:
>

>>Well, it's hard to describe, but let's start with a few screenshots:
>>
>>1) http://home.arcor.de/andre.lerche/1.jpg - shows the terminal in the
>>starting position
>>
>>2) http://home.arcor.de/andre.lerche/2.jpg - more to the bottom ...
>>
>>3) http://home.arcor.de/andre.lerche/3.jpg - a little bit more to the
>>bottom and the window
>>jumps to the right.
>>

>That looks like a bug, I'll have hard time reproducing it w/out the hw
>tomorrow :)
>
>Thx
>Olivier.

After some more testing: It has nothing to do with the panel or with any
other open window,
only occurs on the second screen and only with different resolutions on
screen 1 and
screen 2 - not on the first screen and not without Xinerama.

- screen 2 left of screen 1: the window jumps to the left
- screen 2 right of screen 1: the window jumps to the right

HTH,

Andre