xfwm4 + Xinerama

Andre Lerche a.lerche at gmx.net
Fri Oct 15 23:24:20 CEST 2004

Brian, Olivier --

Many thanks for the clarification. Damn that the second monitor is only
borrowed, I'm starting
to like Xinerama.

Another very little issue (dunno whether it's related to Xinerama or not):

I've a window centered on one of the both screens and move it straight
upwards out of the screen.
On a specific point - if more than half of the window is out of the
screen and the visible part
of the window covers the panel - the window jumps to the right corner of
the screen !?

Andre