Rodent and png icons

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Thu Oct 14 19:04:20 CEST 2004

#1 i agree with, #2 is kinda silly.  i mean, warnings that you have to
ignore?  who cares?  the only obligation we have there is a FAQ entry
that points out that it's harmless.

>   The easy way to give users the choice would be to have a separate
> themes for the Rodent scalable directory, which inherits from the Rodent
> theme.
>
>   Functionally no items will be created or destroyed, except for a
> single index.theme file.
>
>   Is any one against this? (I can't imagine why.)

yuck, this is kinda icky.

the right way to use this is to have the ability to tell XfceIconTheme that
you don't want to use SVG icons.  this is actually something that
GtkIconTheme lets you do, but i left out for simplicity reasons.  it should
be pretty easy to add to the API:
void xfce_icon_theme_set_use_svg(XfceIconTheme *icon_theme, gboolean use_svg);
gboolean xfce_icon_theme_get_use_svg(XfceIconTheme *icon_theme);

i take a look at this after work today.

btw, shouldn't we bump all the version numbers in CVS to 4.1.91 now?  or
perhaps something like 4.1.91cvs?  thoughts?

	-brian