Proposal: An Xfce C++ language binding for GTK+

edscott wilson garcia edscott at xfce.org
Sat Oct 9 02:07:06 CEST 2004

El vie, 08-10-2004 a las 19:38, Jeff Franks escribió:

> What does *klemmer* mean?

Joe Klemmer is our official "no" guy. He is against everything.
Unfortunately, as of late, he has had some employment trouble and is not
Klemmering things as usual.

Changing the whole desktop to C++: definitely a Klemmerable issue.
Packaging GFC with Xfce, definitely interesting... I'm not sure how, but
I would certainly make use of C++ (my interest in C++ lies in doing
complex numbers with the gmp library, which is probably not xfce
related...)

regards,

Edscott