Mozilla problems with latest xfce gtk engine

craig.betts at dfrc.nasa.gov craig.betts at dfrc.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 4 18:05:13 CEST 2004

Same here.  I had sent several bug reports to mozilla.org.  I was stumped
when I could not find the core file left behind.  I thought for sure it
was a mozilla problem, but I never tried it under I different WM.  Most of
my "crashes" involved a flash animation on the page.

When I scroll down to the animation, the browser would freeze for a few
seconds and then shut down.  No core, no warning, nothing.

I recall this problem starting with mozilla 1.4 (or was it it later?).

Almost forgot...this was on solaris 9 using the blastwave packages
(www.blastwave.org) and also with my own compiled programs (gcc 2.95.3).
--
Craig A. Betts
IT Security Design Engineer