xffm fails to build on Fedora Core 3 test 3

Randy Chung aoshi at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Oct 4 08:10:05 CEST 2004

Assuming you fix that, you'll likely then find yourself running into the
situation where some binaries are linked against the old (stable)
libraries rather than the shiny new ones, depending on how you have 4.0
installed and how you're installing 4.2.  There's no real clean solution
for that yet, though :) (but hacks do exist)

--

Randy