xfprint problem (was: Xfce 4.2.beta 1 released)

edscott wilson garcia edscott at xfce.org
Sun Oct 3 15:51:06 CEST 2004

El dom, 03-10-2004 a las 10:43, Jean-François Wauthy escribió:

> > > xfprint can now use either CUPS, BSD-LPR or a file as destination, and
> > > printers are retrieved from the printing system you choosed (no more
> > > need to add your printers to the list)
> >
> > Which brings me to the inevitable question, what am I doing wrong?
> >
> change the xfprint backend via the mcs-plugin

Cool, it works. But I still have a problem. Instead of seeing the
printer name, I see the printer driver. Thus I get:

Local Raw Printer
HP DeskJet 890C Foomatic/hpijs (recommended)
Local Raw Printer

Both raw printers have the driver running on a remote cups server. One
is a laser and the other an inkjet. Which is which? Is there a way to
see the printer name and not the driver name?

regards,

Edscott