Cygwin, xffm: core dump

Maarten Boekhold boekhold at emirates.net.ae
Fri Oct 1 16:26:56 CEST 2004

Hi Edscott,

I have done more debugging, with lots of printf/fflush statements, and
the only conclusion I can come to at the moment is that the segfault I
observe is coming from libs/misc.c:1339(print_diagnostics).
xfce4_mime_icons is behaving correctly.

By adding a printf/fflush statement to print_diagnostics, I have been
able to verify that indeed this is the first time that print_diagnostics
is called. I verified that tree_details is initialized properly, so
thatmust mean that the symbol isn't properly being imported from
xffm.exe by libxffm_basic...

I'll continue to look into this, but not today...

Maarten