Cygwin, xffm: core dump

Maarten Boekhold boekhold at emirates.net.ae
Fri Oct 1 15:11:21 CEST 2004

edscott wilson garcia wrote:

> After your solving of the first crash, I think the problem is due to
> more missing symbols in the IMPORTS file. The IMPORTS file does not have
> symbols for the modules loaded from ligxfcegui4/xfce4-modules. I've now

I've done a bit of scripting, extracted all symbols from
libxfcegui4/xfce4-modules, created a list of files from xffm/ that use
those symbols, and I have not found any discrepancies, i.e. all symbols
from libxfcegui4/xfce4-modules that are used by xffm are accessed
properly through the xf{*}_functions* structure.

The only thing I discovered is:

libs/icons.h:
void
create_icon_hash(tree_details_t * tree_details);

This function is declared in icons.h, but it's not defined in any of the
files in libs/*.[ci]. This might cause a conflict. I will comment out
this declaration, and see what happens...

Maarten