Feature request: transparen menu and non-active window only

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Mon Nov 29 22:07:35 CET 2004

Hi

xcompmgr is a separate program, it's a compositing manager, while Xfce
has its own compositing manager embedded in the window manager. You
can't run two compositing manager at the same time.

Regarding transparency, there are quite a few glitches with the
composite extension, that's why I did make too much use of transparency
(speed is definitely another reason)

Cheers,
Olivier.