XFce 4.2 RC2 and final schedule

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Thu Nov 25 23:08:15 CET 2004

Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We'd like to get Xfce 4.2 RC2 out next week, 2004-12-05. Last changes to
> CVS until Sat Dec 4th 2004 18:00 CET
>
> The final should be available two weeks later, 2004-12-19 if nothing bad
> shows with RC2.
>
> As a reminder, it's ok if there are a few small known issues remaining.
> I prefer to have a few known small bugs rather than a huge unknown bug
> that appear because of a 'last minute change" to the code, if you see
> what I mean.

It'd probably be a good idea if everybody would check the docs for his
component(s), so we have up-to-date docs for RC2 and translators can
start to translate the documentations. In addition, the appfinder still
lacks documentation, whereas it should include atleast a short doc,
describing its function and usage (DnD with menu editor, etc.), IMHO.

> Cheers,
> Olivier.

regards,
Benedikt