Rodent iconrc are now generated

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Fri Nov 19 23:26:03 CET 2004

Hi Francois,

Just a quick note because you need to be aware that the iconrc and
iconrc-png files from Rodent are generated from the user's configure
options (ie the path is taken from the actual installation path, the
user doesn't need to edit the iconrc files anymore)

This way we can safely install the iconrc and iconrc-png files along the
icons.

But be aware that you need to edit the iconrc.in and iconrc-png.in files
instead now, if you wish to make changes, as the other are generated
(I've removed the orginal iconrc and iconrc-png files from CVS are they
are not needed anymore)

Cheers,
Olivier.