IRC meeting ?

Francois Le Clainche fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Mon May 31 22:02:02 CEST 2004

Le dimanche 30 mai 2004 à 12:36, Olivier a écrit:

> Benny,
>
> On Sun, 2004-05-30 at 00:07, Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> > I know that this is difficult to implement in a window manager, thats why I
> > added "no feature request". Anyway, from the usability POW, it would be a
> > really helpful feature.
>
> The point is not whether it's easy or not to write a window manager,
> really.
>
> I hardly see how making the WM multihead aware would be usability
> improvement. That would make no difference for the user (other than
> users that have a multihead setup would run one instance instead of
> several)
>
> I agree that would make a difference in design, but not in usability.

Hey :)

I do not want to extend beyond my part, but I was wondering. Why don't
you all, core Xfce developers, meet on #xfce-dev IRC channel on a
precise date and hour, to talk about that kind of design decisions,
track some weird bugs like the desktop menu one, and eventually think
about a 4.2 roadmap ??

For instance, next sunday, June, the 6th at 16:00 CET == 10:00 EST ?

My 2 cts ;))

Go, go Xfce team !

Cheers
François