HEAD FAQ

Olivier fourdan at xfce.org
Mon May 31 01:27:04 CEST 2004

Francois,

About xfwm4, you wrote:

* gradient support for xfwm4 titlebar

Well, humm, it's a bit simplist actually. xfwm4 now supports image
composition with PNG images as layers, which means that one can do
gradients or anything else in fact, and that applies to any pixmap that
make the window frame, not just the title bar :)

Oh yeah, I realize it's a bit too long as a single point explanation :)

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -