parsing Exec entries

Eduard Roccatello eduard at xfce.org
Tue May 18 22:46:02 CEST 2004

Hi Friends :)

I'am experiencing some trouble in parsing Exec entries from .desktop files. What is the best way to proceed?
How do you process this in xfdesktop Brian? I hadn't had time to take a look and i'll be so happy if you explain me how :)
For now i'm using % like a separator and using the first token (but it is not the best way to process a Exec field).

I've fixed Pango UTF-8 bug in appfinder. I'm testing it. After i'm sure it works i'll commit changes in CVS :-)

Ciao :)
--
Eduard Roccatello
GPGId 0x5F7B1A35 @ keyserver.linux.it