Rox doesn't get the focus

Olivier Fourdan fourdan.olivier at wanadoo.fr
Mon May 17 23:14:13 CEST 2004

Hi Andre,

On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 23:00, Andre Lerche wrote:

> Ok, how can I disable it ;-)

You can't, it's not an option.

> No, the settings manager has the focus, Rox is the only app with this
> behaviour so far, and this is really annoying cause I often close the
> wrong window if I started Rox by mistake.

I guess either rox or gtk might need to update the _NET_WM_USER_TIME
with an up-to-date timestamp before mapping the window.

The test I did show the actual timestamp value provided is very "old".
Just like if the timestamp wasn't updated at all between two mappings.

 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -