xfwm4 build problems on CVS HEAD

Don Christensen djc at cisco.com
Fri May 14 22:58:41 CEST 2004

Olivier,

Okay, I'll give that a try.  Those got added automatically when I set
--enable-debug=yes for configure.  I did that because one of the
modules refused to compile if I didn't have it set.  That may or
may not still be necessary, but if it is, I'll localize it to just
that module.

Thanks,
-Don

--
Don Christensen       Senior Software Development Engineer
djc at cisco.com         Cisco Systems, Santa Cruz, CA