[LONG} Testing Xfce HEAD with Xinerama

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed May 12 19:13:45 CEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 19:05, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> eh?  for me, who rarely maximises windows at all, that would be really
> annoying, unexpected, and unintuitive behaviour.  but i don't have a
> dual-head setup (yet), so it's somewhat moot...

I agree. But it's not dual head specific. In metacity, maximize a
window, then move it, the original size is restored and the maximized
flag removed until you move the window toward the top again, where it
gets automatically maximized again.

A matter of taste I guess, so I won't comment on that. But I wouldn't
put that in xfwm4.

 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -