xffm icon bar bug

edscott wilson garcia edscott at prodigy.net.mx
Wed May 12 01:40:45 CEST 2004

Hi Olivier,

  The toolbar button was remaining in a depressed state because the
popup was eating the button-release signal. I've fixed that now.

OTH, the buttons in the popup appear depressed state when mouse goes
over them because they are gtk_menu elements and gtk_menu behaves that
way. I currently have no idea how to change that default behaviour,
though it would be nice to change.

regards,

Edscott