panel position problem

Francois Le Clainche fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Tue May 11 09:27:33 CEST 2004

Hi,

I've noticed a problem with the position of the panel.
I'll use the following resolutions as an example.

If you start xfce with a 1280x1024 resolution and the panel at the
bottom of the screen, and switch for a higher one using the display
plugin, ie 1600x1200, the panel gets stuck in the middle of the screen,
at the bottom of a 1280x1024 "virtual" screen.

Furthermore, for a rm -r ~/.xfce4 new user, the panel starts at the
bottom of the screen, but is not exactly centered, afaics.

Cheers
François
--
Francois Le Clainche - PGP key: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flc.web/pgp.html