libxfce4util broken(was: Xffm creates bad files)

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Tue Mar 30 21:58:23 CEST 2004

Edscott,

A question that pops in my mind (ie I did not dig into the code), did
you free the returned value? I think it should not be freed. But again,
I did not even look at the code, so I have no idea of what I'm talking
about.

Cheers,
Olivier.

 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -