xfdesktop menu oddities

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun Mar 28 00:28:38 CET 2004

Oh, a few updates:

- Normal entries are black, in main or sub menues.
- Entries that popup a submenu show correctly.
- Changing the theme and engine has no effect; RH Bluecurve shows the
exact same problem.

Do you modify the colors? If not, there might some corruption somewhere.
Pixmaps could be good candidates... Dunno.

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -