xfce 4.0.5

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Sun Mar 21 19:30:23 CET 2004

Op zo 21-03-2004, om 18:42 schreef Olivier Fourdan:
> Hi all,
>
> Due to numerous fixes for gtk 2.4.x compat, I think we should release
> 4.0.5 now.
>
> Any objection? What do you think?

Could you have a look at the exec 'fix' I backported from CVS HEAD? It
doesn't seem to work for me in the stable branch, whereas the exact same
fix works fine for HEAD.

The fix is a simple replacement of g_spawn_async() with
g_spawn_async_with_pipes(), giving a NULL argument for stdin. I tried
several similar things yesterday that didn't seem to work, so I'm
starting to doubt the solution a little.

I have no other things for 4.0.5 and didn't pay close enough attention
to the gtk 2.4 fixes to have an opinion on that.

	Jasper