settings manager dialog

Nikola Pižurica pizurica at neobee.net
Thu Mar 18 23:22:23 CET 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 22:14, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> http://www.loculus.nl/gallery/xfce/20040318_G
>
> does anyone else think this looks better than our current dialog?

Icons, Jasper, icons! :-)
http://pizurica.on.neobee.net/sm.png

Looks better. I've noticed in your screenshot that icons are not scaled
down from 48x48px. Right now, they got scaled down, and get blurry.
Also, icon for xffm is in .xpm format, so no semi-transparent shadow.
BTW, I've updated my .tgz with icons for settings manager dialog with
mouse icon from latest gnome-icon-theme, and some other that can be used
(like 2 alternatives for Backdrop).
http://pizurica.on.neobee.net/mcs-icons.tgz

Nikola