[patch] xfdesktop menu in a gmodule, new menu generator too

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Thu Mar 18 01:11:07 CET 2004

ah, i see what the problem is.  term and visible are expecting a yes/no
value, and i'm looking for a true/false value.  JF, please change the
menueditor to use true/false, as i think that makes more sense (and i
just plain like it better).  i'll leave the yes/no ability in there at
least until 4.4 for backward compat.

    -brian