can't get focus if moving fast from taskbar to application window

Thomas tkran2002 at yahoo.de
Wed Mar 17 03:48:30 CET 2004

nope, I'm using the stable (2.2.4) one.
I played a little bit around to get more infos about this behaviour.
Sometimes when I move over the taskbar (two or more tasks) and then to a window
on my desktop the aimed window doesn't get the focus (not clicking any button).
It seems to be random or not - I'm confused and more confused if it's a feature.

Is there any reason why a window lying under the mouse pointer does not
get the focus ? btw - I'm using the minicmd goodie, gaim, gnomemessenger
and the pager in the taskbar.