libxfce4util version to try

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Mon Mar 15 08:51:20 CET 2004

On Sun, Mar 14, 2004 at 11:30:59PM +0100, Benedikt Meurer wrote:

> The RC parser can also be used to parse desktop files. If Jasper agrees, we
> could make the XfceDesktopEntry class use the xfce_rc_simple parser. This
> way we get write support for the desktop entries (though I doubt we need
> it).

By all means go ahead and change it. I don't want to claim
maintainership on anything but the panel at the moment. I added this
code, because we needed something to work with. It's actually rather
incomplete, without support for sections. It makes sense to have only
one imlementation of a desktop file parser and yours sounds much more
capable.

	Jasper